Fall Live Music in Sweet Baton Rouge
Grab your dancing shoes because we’re movin’ and groovin’ into Fall this year! From FREE concert series such as Rock N Rowe and Live After 5 to live music at L’Auberge and downtown, there’s sure to be something for all to enjoy!
Dust off your lawn chairs and grab the whole family, because Perkins Rowe’s Rock N Rowe is back for the fall! We’ve gathered the full Rock N Rowe lineup for you below:
- August 30 – The Semi Tones
- September 6 – Minos The Saint
- September 13 – BurnHouse
- September 20 – Singer/Songwriter Night
- September 27 – Chase Tyler Band
- October 4 – Rusty Yates Band
- October 11 – The Anteeks ft. performances by School of Rock
- October 18 – Phat Hat
READ ALSO, our Fall LSU Tailgating Checklist, it goes hand in hand during football season and live music!
Live After 5 returns to downtown Baton Rouge this fall too! Their series runs on Friday evenings from September 28 thru November 2.
September 28: Rockin Dopsie Jr and the Zydeco Twisters
October 5: Walter Wolfman Washington and the Roadmasters + The Real School of Music
October 12: Abbey Road LIVE!: Beatles Tribute from Athens, GA!
October 19: Press 1 For English
October 26: Ryan Foret & Foret Tradition
November 2: Sierra Green & The Soul Machine
Photo courtesy of L’Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge.
Feelin’ lucky?! Head on over to L’Auberge Casino Hotel to listen to some tunes while you mix and mingle with friends! We’ve rounded up a list of their fall events below:
- August 10 – Marc Broussard
- August 18 – The Temptations
- September 7 – Bag of Donuts
- September 14 – Clint Black
- October 12 – Better Than Ezra & Corey Smith
- October 27 – The Molly Ringwalds
- November 2 – Randy Rogers Band
- November 23 – Jamey Johnson
PS – The Capital City is buzzing with live music at other venues such as Superior Grill, Lava Cantina, Jolie Pearl, Sullivan’s Ringside + more! You can see what’s happening any day of the week on Red Stick Music’s feed.
Now geaux let those good times roll!